Not So Martha




Spray painting a frame without properly covering the glass.
It takes a genius.
You may ask "why didn't you just take the glass out?"
I wanted to, trust me I did, but the glass was stuck in the frame.  Out of the 8 frames I bought, 3 had glass seriously stuck in the frame.  The first one that gave me a challenge ended up breaking.  I don't have a photo of that, but you get the idea. Shards of glass all over.  No fun.
So I tried to cover the glass but since I didn't have any painters tape and I was in too much of a rush to wait until I could get some, I put paper over the glass and sprayed away.  
The end result is painted on glass.  
Now I need to google how I'm supposed to get the paint off so I can finish my project and add Washington and Korea to the collection.

Comments

Popular Posts