Double Chin

Today, I was grabbing a few things at the commissary. Of course they were out of 2% milk. My choices were a) pay double for the organic 2% b) buy whole milk or c) pick up the 1%. I chose c. But enough with the milk.

I left the dairy section and moved on through the freezer aisle when I somehow ended up in the ice cream section. I was perusing the fabulous flavors available to me when one of the labels caught my attention: "double chin". What? there is an ice cream called double chin? That is just wrong.
Oh no, silly me, it said "double CHURN".
For a moment I thought about how I haven't worked out in 2 months and how horrible my eating habits have been. My shorts are getting tight and I might just be on my way to a double chin . . . but when I realized it said churn not chin, I bought some ice cream anyway.

Comments

Christy said…
yes, one should always buy ice cream.

Popular Posts