Homeless


The movers picked up the last of our stuff yesterday, we finished cleaning the house, turned in our keys and walked away. We loved that house and the neighborhood was awesome!
We are guests now in the first of many hotels and houses on our journey to our new home in Germany.
I'm quite pleased with our accommodations here at the Hyatt Place. Our room has a fabulous section seating area complete with a snuggle blanket and ottoman. The tv turns so you can watch it in the bedroom area or on the couch. There is a mini fridge, desk area with free wi-fi, a nice dressing area and a fabulous free continental breakfast.
I'm so tired, I wish I could stay here just one more day before we head to California. Since that isn't in the plans, I'll take a really good nights rest instead!

Comments

Popular Posts