It's Been A Long Time

I know.  It has been an incredible amount of time since I last posted.
I have a few slightly valid reasons for this and some lame ones.
  • My computer decided it didn't want to connect to the internet.
  • Life has been incredibly busy.
  • I haven't had anything worthwhile to say
I am not sure which of these are valid and which are lame.  Maybe in some ways they are all valid and lame.  

The truth is, no matter how busy or boring my life is, the times that I have something to say are the times that I am looking for something to say. 
Not literally of course, but when my head is down and focused on the few inches in front of me I am not looking up to appreciate the lessons, the beauty, the stories, the weaknesses or successes in my own life and in those around me.
Maybe it is less about time and access and more about willingness to look beyond laundry and dinner, baseball games and ubering the kids around.

Look up.


Comments

Popular Posts