Our house will officially be listed "for lease" tomorrow.
Part of me is anxious to get a tenant for this place so I know I won't have to pay for two homes.
The other part of me is completely dreading the process.
Turning over my home to some random stranger doesn't make me very happy at all.

I'm praying that the right tenant will come along at the right time and that our tenant/landlord relationship will go well.

I'd like to think that the love, peace, joy, laughter, and goofiness of our family has permeated the very walls of this home.  I hope the "incense" of our lives and the way in which we live will wear off on the new tenants.  I hope they experience the same joy in living in this home as we have, and I pray they are respectful of this place that has been our sanctuary for the past 3 1/2 years.


Comments

Popular Posts