Broken Chuck


I purchased these Chucks in December of 2009.
Chucks are a great traveling shoe.
They are lightweight but have some traction.
They look equally cute with jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses or swimwear.
They are also super easy to get on, shake out, air out, and dry out.
They are perfect.

These ones, not so perfect looking anymore.
They are old and breaking down.
They have travelled to at least 20 countries.
They have raced onto trains in Spain, walked through ruins in Greece, dodged poo in France, went for a jog in Cypress...
They have been to fests, churches, baseball games and concerts.
Oh the tales they could share.

Matt made me buy new Chucks, but I'm having a hard time hanging these smelly, cracked shoes up.  Tonight I reached for my brand new black chucks and quickly pulled my hand away, went down to the garage and snatched these up from the donation pile.
I wore them to Eli's game tonight.
I claimed I didn't want to get the new ones dirty, but I think the real reason is I have an unhealthy relationship with these shoes.





Comments

Popular Posts