Have you ever felt like the radio station you regularly listen to only plays one song?
Every once in a while a new song will come out, and it catches my attention to such a degree that it becomes the only song I ever actually listen to when the radio is on.
I'm sure there are a few hundred other songs playing in between the times they play the new song, but I only hear the new one.
This is happening to me right now.
I hear Lauren Daigle "Trust in You" for the first time last week.
The chorus lyrics grabbed my attention:

When You don’t move the mountains I’m needing You to move
When You don’t part the waters I wish I could walk through
When You don’t give the answers as I cry out to You
I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in You!

It is easy to sing about how great God is during the times of answered prayers, but much more challenging to do so during a trial.

I don't really feel like I"m in that place right now, but the frequency in which I'm hearing this song is freaking me out a little.  
I'm wondering "are things going to go all wonky soon and I'm being prepped for it through this song?

Or maybe it is just a new song with a good message that I need to be reminded of.

Comments

Popular Posts