So another weekend in Seattle.
Yesterday was rainy and cold, perfect for a quick drive from the University where Eli has baseball camp to the shopper's mecca at Westlake.  Dress success!
Today was quite opposite.  It was absolutely beautiful.  Sunny and, though a little chilly, it was in the 50's which is pretty warm for January.
I drove up to Seattle with my new running shoes on with plans to hit the pavement.
I wasn't so ambitious to plan an actual run, but I was fully prepared for a nice walk.
And I was totally rewarded with possibly my favorite walk ever.
I logged a few miles, including some serious hills, and enjoyed exploring a part of the city that I don't usually find myself in.
As I wound around through the different areas of downtown Seattle I decided I could totally be a city exerciser.  Running would have been quite a bit more challenging on the streets I chose, but a brisk walk was so fun.  I was worried about the time, not because I was tired of walking but because I was afraid I would be gone so long I'd be late to pick up Eli.
I know my way around the city west of I-5 but rarely venture to the east side of the freeway.  Turns out, its pretty happenin'.
So here's a shot of my "gym" today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
love it

Popular Posts