What did he say?

This post is dedicated to Gabe's bizarre yet funny comments. It could really be a regular segment on this blog because he actually says some of the most ridiculous things.

At a museum in Madrid this past weekend. Gabe enlightens us with this:
"I have nipples. Mom has boobs."

And in the car a few days ago Gabe asks me this "Mom, when I'm an adult are you going to be dead?"

Also in the car, different day, Gabe announces that he is going to have sons not daughters because he doesn't want a too much make-up in his house.

And my personal favorite (I actually laugh out loud on this one). While walking to school a few days ago a Great Dane was peeking out the window of our neighbor's house. Just as we passed the house the dog barked and Gabe said "Oh, that is a dog! I thought it was a really ugly lamp".

Comments

mrscotis said…
LOL!!! I love that Gabe. It was SO awesome to see and talk to you all while we were in CA. I hope Matt isn't still mad that I had the boys wake him up.
Rachael said…
I think you need to have a Gabe corner . . . a Gabe quotables section . . . you could call it Gabby Gabe . . . ; (or you could come up with a better name!)

Popular Posts