To my future daughter-in-law:

No, my son was not born in a barn despite his tendency to leave the door open.
I taught him to close the door, turn the lights off when he leaves the room, take his dishes to the sink when he is done eating, throw away his trash, take out the trash, clean his room, put his clothes in the laundry hamper, take his shoes off before he enters the house, hang up his coat, and to take everything out of the car upon arrival home.
I also taught him to shower regularly, pee in the toilet - not around it, put the toilet lid down when he is done, and to brush his teeth at least two times a day.
So, when he fails to do any or all of these tasks, please don't blame me.

Comments

Ha :). Thanks for the laugh! I think it's a use-it-or-lose-it thing...I KNOW Cj had to pass huge inspections when he was in school and that he once knew how to keep his space clean and organized. That trait has somehow faded over the years.

Popular Posts