Pictures, finally.

I finally posted a few of our pictures from recent trips. By "a few" I mean over 130, and that is barely scratching the surface of all of our pictures. We have a ton. I don't take a lot of pictures inside museums and cathedrals so you won't see any of that. I like to spend my time in those places looking around. I found that photos just really can't do these places justice, so I don't waste my time taking very many. As I was scrolling through the thousands (not exaggerating) of pictures I just picked out random ones that struck my fancy.
I am too lazy to label every picture, so the first picture of each set has a caption with the location and time frame of travel. And it is highly likely that things are spelled wrong because I was also to lazy to check out the spelling.
The best way to view the photos with captions is to follow the link to "view pictures larger" and use "ourphotos" as the password, then either view them as a slideshow or click through on your own.

Comments

Popular Posts