Donde esta el Blog?

You didn't take a wrong turn on the internet, I renamed this blog Geschichtenerzahlin. The address is the same, just a new name. Just like when the furniture store goes out of business and then the next day is back in business under a new name and selling the same furniture. Except, I don't sell anything.
My friend Rachael asked me tonight "what are you going to do with your blogs when you move?" Excellent question.
I thought I would just start using the Germany blog when we move, but then I would lose all the past postings and comments from this blog and that just seemed a little sad. So, I decided to keep the same web address, change the name, and delete the other blog.
All in a day's work.

Comments

Unknown said…
Amazing photo!!! at first I thought you must have googled a photo of Germany but I think that is your neighborhood in the snow. LOVE the photo!!!
Suzann said…
I'm so happy! I gotta hear of your adventures in Germany!

Popular Posts