Together Again!

Matt arrived in California this week!  After 5 weeks of hanging out back in Virginia while the boys and I were on vacation, he finally joined the party.  The boys were so excited to see him!  However, they had to fight off my nieces who were equally excited to get attention from their super-uncle.
Matt's arrival reunited our family and kicked off a very busy two week schedule.  We started by visiting with Matt's mom, step-dad, sisters and uncles,  then we will transition to my family for a few days and we'll be off to Van Damm to camp for about a week and catch up with Matt's dad and the gang up there.
Over the past 5 weeks my plans were very flexible and I tried not to schedule much of anything.  It goes against my vacation nature, but it was so nice to just fly by the seat of my pants for awhile.  Now that Matt is here we are scheduled, fitting in multiple events each day, and making the most off our time here.  We are packing in a lot off fun activities, trying to see as many people as possible, and will take the time to breathe when we get back home!
The boys and I miss all of our friends back in Va, and look forward to catching up and enjoying the last few weeks of summer when we get back home.

Comments

Unknown said…
We miss you too and can't wait to see you!

Popular Posts