Big Decison

So today as I reached the top of the stairs to find a puddle of dog pee, I asked myself
"self, just what are you going to do?"

Option 1:
Wait until the day before the owners come home and feed the dogs a crap ton of people food so they get sick.  Apologize upon pickup "oops sorry" and then I'm automatically excused from dog sitting over Christmas.

Option 2:
Wait until the dogs leave and then burn all of our furniture and rip out the carpet, replace it all with new stuff that couldn't possibly have been tainted by dog pee or poop.

Option 3:
Kill the dogs.

Option 4:
Declare a pooping and peeing free-for-all.  No more worries about the dogs peeing or pooping outside or the boys peeing in the toilet instead of all around it.  Just embrace it all and become that house that nobody will ever come to because they are afraid of being asked to sit down on furniture or snuggle up with a blanket.

Option 5:
Tell the owners the truth, that these are by far the worse dogs we have ever dog-sat for and there is no way in hell I will ever invite them into my house again.  Even if the world were freezing over, and an astroid was heading toward the city and if simply inviting these dogs into my house would heat the earth back up and save the entire planet from complete disaster, my answer would still be no.

Option 6:
Letting the dogs live, getting the carpets and furniture professionally cleaned and never letting another dog in my house again as long as I live.





Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok, I take it back, this one is the best laugh ever. I especially loved Option 4 and now dying to know what option you actually went with. Surely you did not dog-sit over Christmas?

Popular Posts