Online Support

The following photograph is a screenshot of my online support with Barnes and Noble.


Really Max?  It isn't supported on my Nook Simple touch...like I said in my introduction?  Go figure.

After this Max said "are we still connected?"
To which I replied "yes, just waiting for my refund"
Then Max said "would you like a refund?"

I am fully aware that these are preprogramed responses with the purpose to help speed along the chat, but I do find it a little irritating.  I feel I clearly stated what I wanted in the first line.  All Max needed to ask for was my order number and then let me know when my refund was issued!
So lame.
The only thing that saved me from shaking my screen to death was (you may notice in the above picture) I had pinterest open in another tab so I was doing some online shopping while I was waiting for Max to get his act together.
Max asked to be excused for 3 minutes while he refunded my order, he then was in absentia forever.  

He finally returned to ask "are we done here?" 
No more Mrs. Nicey Nice, I replied "you tell me.  I want a refund.  Did you give it to me?!!!"

Sometimes I do miss the customer service counter.








Comments

Popular Posts