New Year's Horoscope

One of the top stories on my Yahoo homepage today was "2010 Horoscopes". I don't usually read my horoscope, but it was a slow news day, so I went for it. Once I found out my "sign" I started to read what '10 was going to bring me. It said something about my 12th room and some planetary alignments, and I didn't understand a word of it! The horosope didn't offer me any promises that I could understand or look forward to. So I went to the only source I could trust, God's word. These are just a few of the promises God has given me, and you:

Isaiah 58:11
The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
Deuteronomy 31:8
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
Isaiah 65:24
Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

I don't know what is in store for 2010, but I know that I was overwhelmingly blessed in 2009 and I'm confident God will be with me each step of the way in 2010!

Comments

Unknown said…
Wonderfully written!!

Popular Posts