Wanted: Grocery Bagger

I have serious issues with grocery baggers. Why do I always get the bagger who thinks a great place for canned goods is on top of my bread? Who is really strong enough to carry 18 cans, a gallon of milk, eggs and a loaf of bread in one grocery bag? I strongly dislike grocery shopping. There are a few reasons why I loath the task: a. I rarely make lists which means I have to go twice to get the things I need. b. I get really frustrated when there has been a run on something random like chicken broth or mini marshmellows. I would understand if the store was just plumb out of turkeys the day before Thanksgiving but marshmellows? c. The baggers drive me insane.
I would rather bag my own groceries, return the groceries to my cart without being bagged (Costco style) or splash spicy Enchilada Soup in my EYE than have my groceries bagged by incompetent baggers.
Recently, I moved my chips out of the way of bagger destruction THREE times before we got out to the car. When we arrived at the van, the bagger actually ran into my van with the cart before he grabbed the bag of chips and smashed them against the case of Coke.
Isn't there a bagger school? Surely there is at lease a youtube video.
One day, everything will be right in the world and my bread will make it home in the shape of a loaf and the cans won't be sitting on top of the bananas. One day. . . . .

Comments

Unknown said…
so . . . your not hating wegman's so much these days? ; )

Popular Posts