That silly Gabe

Gabe and I stopped by our clinic last week to pick up a prescription. Since the clinic is filled with sick people, I was hyper-aware of everything that Gabe touched, leaned on, or breathed in. I stopped short of wrapping his hands in ziplock baggies and having him don a mask. However as soon as we left the clinic I got out the hand sanitizer and after bathing myself in it, I handed it to Gabe.
This is the conversation that took place:

"Gabe put some of this on real quick"
"What"
"Put some of this on"
"What does that mean?"
"PUT THIS ON"
"oh, is that what it means in German?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Putsomeofthison. Is that German?"

This happens quite often these days. Any time the boys don't know what I said, they assume it is German and ask for a translation.

Comments

Suzann said…
That's funny - I laughed out loud :0)

Popular Posts