Black Hole

My sister, Tom, and the girls arrived at Mika's house Saturday night and camped out there before heading into Seattle for the day. We met up later in the day and they brought the boys and I up to my cousin Rhonda's house. We are in the good old USA but our cell phone thinks I'm in Canada. We are not communicating via cell for the duration of our stay here. They also have dial up . . . I know hard to believe such a thing exists . . . so our internet connection is also few and far between. With our two main avenues of communication down, we are in the black hole for the rest of the week.
So far we are having a blast! We went to the lake today, swam in the pool here at the house and picked up some locally grown fabulous raspberries and strawberries. There are plenty more exciting things in store for the rest of the week.
Happy 4th of July!!

Comments

Popular Posts