Ocean Shores, WA

The annual Sand and Sawdust festival was this weekend in Ocean Shores, WA. Mike, her sisters, mom, the kids, and I all headed over to the beach to enjoy the beautiful weather and check out the sand sculpting and chainsaw carving competitions. The water was freezing but the boys played in it for awhile. Most of our time was spent playing in the sand. We had such a great day. It was so nice to be outside enjoying some of the best weather I have ever experienced in Washington, and it was really fun to hang out with Mika's family.
The only problem with the day at the beach was major sand infiltration. The sand is so fine and the wind was blowing into everything. I have a temporary camera situation due to sand finding its way in to all its moving parts. Those of you who know me well, know that I am a camera breaker and are probably not too surprised to hear this. Hopefully, some can-o-air will help me clean out the camera and get it back into shape.

Comments

Popular Posts