Bonefish Grill

My new favorite restaurant (not counting Round Table - its in a different category) is hands down Bonefish Grill.
I have seen the restaurant a few times over the past few years but have never even bothered to find out what it was about and what type of food they served. Until, Matt took me there for my birthday in November. I was so nervous because it is a seafood restaurant and I haven't ordered fish in a restaurant since we left Hawaii. The waitress assured me that the fish was fresh and cooked to perfection. I trusted her, and I am so glad I did! Fast forward to last night, Matt and I had a babysitter come over so that we could go out, and we chose to go back to Bonefish Grill. It was just as good as the first visit.
They serve tasty bread to start off the meal that you dip in this really great olive oil and pesto dip (yum) and I liked the Caeser salad and was just completely impressed and totally satisfied with the grilled Mahi Mahi. Matt was equally impressed with the corn chowder and the two different main dishes that he has tried.
It is a pretty casual restaurant but with cloth napkins. That is our date standard, a restaurant has to have cloth napkins in order for Matt and I to use a date night to eat there. If they have paper napkins, balloons, vinyl table cloths, or "flare" requirements in the uniform, we bring the kids. So anyway, you could easily wear jeans but you could also dress up a little and fit right in.
I hope you get a chance to enjoy Bonefish!

Comments

mrscotis said…
I checked out the menu on line. YUMMY! The closest one is in Seattle. I think South of Lynwood.
We are going to have to try it out.

Popular Posts