Let there be Baseball!

This morning as I was heading out to the gym, I threw on a light jacket and prepared to freeze as I raced out to the car. No racing necessary it was actually warm, in fact semi-humid and nearly hot! What can this weather mean? Well there is the whole global warming thing, but I was talking about what does this mean in my little world? Baseball - is just around the corner.
This year we are heading to NYC to watch the Mets play in Shae stadium, I'm sure we'll catch some games here in DC, and as soon as the Xbox 360 MLB 2K8 comes out Matt will be "playing" baseball every night in our house. We have fantasy baseball leagues, Eli starts t-ball next month, and Matt's brother is playing for the Arizona Wildcats this year, so naturally we have a Pac-10 team to root for. I have always liked baseball, but over the last few years I'm actually becoming more and more interested in the sport, which is a good thing since I am quickly being surrounded by it.
I love to watch a game in person, ( TV just doesn't work for me) and I really to enjoy paying too much for stadium snacks, fan watching, and singing "Sweet Caroline" with 20,000 strangers at the bottom of the 8th! I have to say, I'm actually looking forward to baseball!

Comments

Popular Posts