T-7 Days

In the next 7 days my renters will be vacating our Oly home, my team of cleaner-prepper-sprucers (free labor) will convene on the property and work some magic, the carpets will be cleaned, the fake furniture will be placed and the for sale sign will go up.
One week!!
It is hard to believe we have owned the house for 6 years, and equally hard to believe we signed a one year lease with these renters and 1 year and 11 months later they are finally moving out!
I joke that they are never going to leave, but the truth is, we are so glad they stayed as long as they did.  We feel really good about the timing of putting the house on the market.  They stayed long enough for home values to increase but not so long that the house requires repairs and updating.
Hopefully, the house will sell quickly!  If not, I'll either get sick of making trips down to Oly to keep the house and yard looking fabulous or I'll remember how much I love it down there and change my mind on selling it!


Comments

Popular Posts