IF there were any little thoughts in the back of my head about being the favorite daughter they were completely dispelled this past weekend.
I asked my dad to log me on to his computer so I could buy some tickets on-line.  Instead of just keeping the password secret and typing away, he decided to start to tell me the password.
He said "its Katina (my sister's name) and then...." 
I interrupted him.
"WHAT?"  I said.  "Are you kidding me?"
There were some numbers and special characters following her name.  It may or may not have been "is#1".  He started to tell me the rest of the password but thought better of it.  So, that leaves me to surmise that it must be something he didn't want me to know.
I said "hey!"
He claimed my mom made up the password and maybe they made the password up right around Katina's birthday or something that made it seem like a good password.  There was a lot of mumbling and not completing any sentences.
Hmmm.

So here's a little friendly public service annoucement.  If there is ever a possibility that you may have to tell anyone a password, it should definitely not be one that you may not want someone else to know!!
I came home and read my parent's will...just to double check and see if I wasn't cut out!

Comments

Unknown said…
This literally made me laugh out loud!

Popular Posts