Save the Box

We save so many boxes it is ridiculous.  Ridiculous I say.
So many boxes that we bought an apparatus to hang in the garage to hold a ton of empty boxes.  
I can't stand it.
But it is true that each time we move it comes in quite handy to have original boxes for things like computers, tv's, bike trainer, fragile decorative stuff and who knows what else. 
It is also quite handy to be able to return items to the store in the original box if after a few months the item breaks.
It is not a good idea to throw caution to the wind and throw away a box once a tv repair guy says your tv is kaput and needs to head to the recycler.
Here's to the hopes that I can still get my new tv even though I just threw away the box 10 days ago.

I'm lame.
Yes Matt you "told me so".


Comments

Rachael said…
Oh my! This sounds exactly like Ryan and I! I always want to save boxes for that exact reason. Ryan thinks it is crazy. "Move on" he tells me. I will say that my box saving behavior has paid off over the years thus encouraging the practice. Meanwhile, Ryan secretly throws them away. Oh well!

Popular Posts