Wow.  It has been a crazy, busy, two weeks.  Let me break it down for you:

The TV died, Matt left, Matt's computer broke, I drove to Portland to buy him a new one, I shipped the computer, had an awesome conference with Gabe's teacher, had a bad conference with Eli's teacher, drove to California, went to a 50th anniversary party, unexpectedly stayed the night at the party (that was an adventure), hung out with family, drove to Tahoe, lived in paradise for 2.5 days, visited family, met up with a friend whom I haven't seen in just shy of 1000 years to celebrate her birthday, went on a date with my sister to get my oil changed, have breakfast and shop, saw my niece's musical, went to my other niece's 1st birthday shindigary, drove to Oregon, went shopping, Matt got his computer, drove on home, picked up my temporary nanny, convinced Sharp to give me a brand new TV, had dinner tonight before 6pm.

Family gathering at my sister's.  The Washington family meets up with the California family which requires lots of photos.  This is everyone waiting their turn for the photo shoot.  And on the left is my two grams.  Adorable.















The boys and Uncle Joe dancing the night away.



















I want this house in North Lake Tahoe

But I probably can only afford this one.




Who cares where I live....this is where I'll spend my days.  (I think I'm going to get a giant print of this photo for my house).


Me and my no-longer-little-niece after her show.  And now my boys can't stop singing "somebody somebody somebody...is watching you"


My littlest niece snuggling with Eli at her first birthday party.


Voo Doo donuts...bribery to make the boys go shopping with me at the outlets.


Decisions decisions.  I-5 South back to Sacramento or I-5 North to Seattle.....



Comments

Popular Posts