Plans Schlams

I had great plans for this week to be a smooth running, stress free week.
They flew out the window.
That stinks.

Instead of grocery shopping on Tuesday followed by Gabe making lasagna...we drove to Portland and bought a computer for Matt and had CPK for dinner.
Since we didn't have left over lasagna for dinner tonight,  I gave Gabe slices of salami and cheese in a ziplock baggie and a cupcake.

Instead of getting to bed early tonight....I spend 30 minutes entering in both of the boys' baseball schedules into my computer....for the second time because the cyber devil ate the stuff I already entered in.  That was awesome.

But other than things not working out how I planned....we did accomplish a lot this week, the boys have been amazingly flexible, none of my messes up plans caused any turmoil, and I actually did save money on my car insurance.
Apparently I was carrying a million dollars per person in insurance if someone died while in my car.  I'm telling you, my car was the place to die if ever there was one.  I knocked that down to a mere 350K, so if you are going to die in my car, now you might want to look into supplemental insurance.


Comments

Popular Posts