Mind Blowing Dinner Idea

Tonight for dinner I let nothing stand in the way from producing a simply fabulous meal for my precious ones.
I stopped by Costco on the way home from work to pick up one of their $5 rotisserie chicken masterpieces.
G asked if it was for homemade chicken and dumplings soup.
Nope.  Just chicken.
He said "oh you mean no celery or carrots?"
No I mean just chicken.
"Just chicken and dumplings?"
No.  No soup.  No dumplings.  Just chicken!

I often use that rotisserie chicken for soups because it is so easy and the chicken is so yummy. But tonight wasn't a soup night.
I had Matt pull apart the whole chicken and then I set to work making some side dishes.

Then I looked at the clock, looked back at the pantry, looked back at the clock, looked in the fridge, and then I went where no mother has ever gone before....so low....so very low.

Ladies and gentlemen please direct your attention to the dinner plate in front of you....


Your eyes are not deceiving you, this is in fact chicken leg and thigh with olives.....on a paper plate.

Comments

Popular Posts