Things to Hate about Germany

In an effort to prepare myself to leave this amazingly wonderful place that I absolutely love, I have started to make a mental notes about the things I truly hate about living here.

For this week:
1. Whilst listening to German radio today I heard "9-5" by Dolly Parton. It wasn't the oldies station either. And just to solidify my hatred for German radio, the next station that tuned in was playing that horrible song, perhaps by the Carpenters, "sing, sing a song, sing out loud...." ugh.
2. Pork. When we leave Germany I will never order pork in a restaurant again. Pork sausage, pork knuckle, pork schnitzel, pork medallions, pork on a stick, pork pork pork. It tastes good but come on lets diversify!


Comments

Rachael said…
that was a pretty weak effort . . .
Clarissa. said…
Rachael, have you not heard "9-5" or "sing sing along" songs? I came out swinging...
Allison said…
I'm putting the toilet scrubbing situation on this list!

Popular Posts