Peeing in the Dark

Tonight I seriously contemplated keeping the lights off in the bathroom so that Psycho Santa didn't notice that I was using the toilet at 1am. Psycho Santa, true to the Christmas classic, "knows when I am sleeping and he knows when I'm awake" and not only does he know, he comments on it.
His knowledge of my sleep habits would be fine if I were a participant in a sleep study and needed someone to keep track of what time I go to bed at night, however, I'm not and yet he is. His odd knowledge of my sleep habits would also be a little more acceptable if he didn't feel the need to talk about it.
A few weeks ago P.S. said "were you up late last night? I noticed the bathroom light on when I walked the dogs at midnight."
Last Friday he told my friend who lives on the other side of the neighborhood, that he noticed I was up past midnight and yet still got up early the next morning.
And finally, this morning he asked me how in the world I was able to stay up until midnight after such a long day of travel yesterday.
That my friends is my neighbor, Psycho Santa - at least for the next two months until he moves to Kansas. Watch out Kansas here he comes!

Comments

Rachael said…
good riddens . . . that guy makes me nervous!

Popular Posts