Confessions

Boots: bought some rain boots to replace my current rain boots that actually take on water. Can't really even call them "rain boots" because due to their inability to keep my feet dry, they are actually the last pair I would grab in the rain or when our basement floods. They were $13, cute, and in my size. Couldn't pass them up. Vow broken.
Travel: I flew Space-A to the States last Friday. I only went at far as Baltimore, I only told 3 people that I was coming to visit, and I don't really feel guilty about it. I would have loved to fly all the way out to the West coast but it just isn't technically very possible via Space-A for me in my current travel status. With only 5 days to spend in the States I knew that I wouldn't get any quality time in with anyone if I tried to visit everyone so I stayed with my friend Rachael and loved every minute of it (minus the last morning when her two boys and my two boys got sick - didn't love the vomit.) The boys and I did go to our old church, have dinner with our former small group, and had lunch with Mary and her family. I have a few more friends in the area and (wait for it) family in the area as well that I didn't get to see. Sorry people, much love, but not much time.
Blogging: jumped to the back burner and I can't really place why. I think there was a good reason but I'm not sure what it was.
Bacon: when cut up, placed in the fridge in a ziplock bag and left for 2 weeks turns into something indescribably gross. Which is why I always say "eat your bacon".
Binging: on the afore mentioned trip to the States I consumed food from: Red Robin, Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, Bonefish, KFC, Duncan Donuts (twice), Starbucks (twice), Panera, and Costco samples along with delicious foods that I can't get here like flat pretzels, and Tilamook cheese.
Tired: I am so tired I can't think straight. Woke up at 7am Eastern on Wednesday and aside from an hour nap here and there I am still up at 4pm Eastern on Thursday. If I had any brain function left I would add that up, but all I know is that it is a long time and I'm exhausted. I also know that when I am this tired, operating heavy machinery like a car or washing machine may be a bad idea.

Comments

Popular Posts