For your viewing pleasure:

Due do the traumatic movie event that took place last night, I decided I should save my faithful blog readers from watching bad movies and start posting reviews of recent movies I have watched. My rating scale has nothing to do with stars, thumbs or tomatoes. I'm talking about real language that will be understandable to my readers. I hope you find my reviews insightful and accurate.
Charlie Wilson's War - Watch While Doing Dishes or Laundry
This movie is based on a true story, so there is a bit of historical knowledge to be gained but it isn't incredibly entertaining. You will get the most out of this movie if you multi-task while watching it.
The Kite Runner - Watch Without Interruption
I loved this movie. It was a little sad and difficult to watch at some points but it was a really well made movie. There are little gems in the dialog that you won't want to miss and some powerful examples of love and faithfulness that will bring you to tears. This is the type of movie you don't feel warm and fuzzy about after watching it but you can't help but want to talk about it.
The Savages - Watch With Your Eyes Closed
Don't watch this movie. Save your money. You are better off watching old reruns of The Cosby Show.
27 Dresses - Watch With a Girlfriend/Watch after a tough Week.
Total chic flick. Your husband will not enjoy or endure this one. The movie is a little funny. Romantic comedy would be an accurate description of this light hearted movie. The acting is good, the story is not entirely new but still enjoyable, and the movie leaves you feeling good.

Comments

Popular Posts