Gabriel Turns 3



Gabriel turned 3 on Monday! Every time I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, what he wanted on his cake, where he wanted to eat for his dinner, or what he wanted to do for his special day he answered "you choose". I would have rather him answer with something next to impossible than give me no ideas at all. In the end I don't think it would have mattered what we did or what type of cake he had, he was just so happy to have his cake, open his presents and PLAY!
He was blessed with so many really fun and great gifts from family and friends. Thank you to all that send cards, gifts, or called we really appreciate you being a part of his celebration even though you couldn't be here in person.
Gabriel is finally interested in telling people his name . . . "Gabriel Hernan" . . well he almost got it right!

Comments

Unknown said…
So there is proof that the Hernandez' are capable of taking a successful photograph!! That black and white of Gabe is perfect!
I can't believe I actually remembered to check your blog. love ya
mrscotis said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you Gabe. Glad you had a good birthday. Love you tons!
Cousin mike, rhonda, spenc and colton

sorry for taking forever commenting on your blog. i keep forgetting my password and can't seem to get a comment to go through.

Popular Posts