Off to school.


This month I sent both of my boys off to school. Eli goes to full day Kindergarten all week and Gabriel is in Preschool two days a week for four hours a day. I thought this was going to free up some of my time and make completing chores and running errands easier. It did free up some time but then I quickly filled that time up with other things and now I am busier than ever. How did that happen?
Eli loves school - really loves it and is learning so much already. I'm so happy for him. He likes his friends, teacher, and I think he really likes just being on his doing new things.
Gabriel likes school too. He isn't nearly as excited about it as Eli though. I'm glad he is only in class two days a week for now. The biggest thing Gabriel is learning is how to sit in one place for an extended period of time.
I'm looking forward to working in the boys' classrooms, accompanying them on field trips and all of the other fun stuff that comes with school.

Comments

Unknown said…
Look at those Handsome Heads- all geared up with the cool surfer back-packs- so adorable! Thanks for sharing your lovely sight with us- we will be checking back regularly!!
hey!

thanks for sharing your blog with us! we look forward to keeping up with you guys :).

Popular Posts