Here we go!

I am formally launching our family blog this weekend! I wanted our own website but - one thing led to another and we decided to blog instead. It's free and easy which suits my budget and schedule.
It seems as though every possible blog name that remotely related to our family's blog was taken so I did what came natural and switched it up to Spanish. "Como se dice?" translates to "how do you say . . .? "
My plan is to keep this thing as current as possible giving you a window into our lives. I'll try and post weekly, we'll see how long that lasts. If you want to post a comment you will have to create an account and sign in, but you can peruse the blog as much as you want without doing either.
Check back often and enjoy the view!

Comments

Unknown said…
We are counting down the days till we get to see you all!! The boys are handsome as ever and growing up so fast. I am one proud Aunty!
Aunty Katina
Unknown said…
Looks good. Looking forward to coming out also.
mrscotis said…
Looking forward to checking this weekly.

Popular Posts