Summer: Day 26

Why do I keep scheduling things like this?
I picked up the boys from my sister in Ashland and immediately headed up north for a Sounders game and to spend the weekend with my cousins in even more Northern Washington.  We had a great time.  The boys swam in the pool almost the entire weekend with a quick time out to watch fireworks for the 4th and spend the following day at the lake tubing, riding the wave runner, and Eli made his first attempt at wake boarding.  A simply fabulous weekend.
We got home around 9pm last night and then here I am loading up the van for our family camping trip.  We leave tomorrow.  I'm crazy, I know.
We are looking forward to a few days getting grubby and not even caring, and hanging out with our friends in Yellowstone.  Sure to be a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts