Hair

In 10 minutes I am leaving for a hair appointment with my very opinionated stylist. She gets her way...all the time. Except when it comes to threading my face off - I have finally gathered enough of a backbone to flat refuse to let her torture me with that archaic practice. But other than that, what Mimi wants to do, she does.
I can't decide what to do with my hair. If I don't come up with some solid opinion in the next 10 minutes before I leave and then the 20 or so it takes to get to the salon, I'm toast. I'll be at her mercy and I have no idea what she might come up with.
Continue this growing out thing...which I am hating, or just cut it off? I just spent the last 20 minutes looking back at some of my past hairstyles. Wow. Although most of the styles were ok, there are definitely some that I will not repeat. Super short is out, that mushroom thing is out and really long super red also out. I'm so closer now to when I started this decision making process.
Crossing my fingers and just hoping that I come out of this presentable!

Comments

Rachael said…
so . . . where are the pictures??!! How did it turn out? I am sure it turned out lovely!

Popular Posts