Oh What Fun


I want to do this. I don't have a sewing machine here, so that throws a wrench in my plans and I don't sew very well, so there is another snafoo, however at some point in my life I am going to have throw pillows made from old sweaters.
I could have Christmas sweater pillow covers and regular 'ol decor matching pillow covers. Opportunities are limitless.
I plan to collect sweaters from thrift shops and discount stores in the coming weeks and months so that one day my little sweater pillow covers dream will come true. I have to be honest here, project completion is not my strong suit. I am an idea finder, but lack the skills for followthrough. So perhaps when my professional sewing assistant comes to visit (mom) I can put her little sewing fingers to work or something like that.

Comments

Rachael said…
so . . . whose are those works of art? I do think you need to modify your plan though (if I don't say so myself!) and only make pillows out of sweaters you have worn and therefore mean something to you . . . maybe that will mean that Matt will be wearing a lot of thrift store sweaters in the next few months?!

Popular Posts