1000 Things

I have a mental list of about 1000 things I need to do. Thank you cards for gifts we received back in March and hospitality we were blessed with on our trip to Va, create a little on-line photo gallery for Eli's pictures that he takes, do some laundry, mop the kitchen floor - it is simply disgusting, return library books, blog about our fabulous weekend in The Netherlands and our side trip to Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery in Belgium, make final preparations for Scotland, pray that the air is clear enough for us to fly to Scotland, figure out what to make for dinner that requires very little dishes because the dish washer is broken, eat lunch, pick up my parents from the train station, call Mika (yeah she got M. Felix's birth cert and ss card so all looks good for flying here with Tom in May) call Rachael and encourage her, call my sister and find out how her birthday went, plan our trip to Trier this weekend, watch what happened Sunday on The Amazing Race, oh and figure out what is happening in the world since I'm so out of the loop......and on and on.
So many things to do and I can't seem to find the time to do any of them!

Comments

Rachael said…
consider me encouraged- just reading about the details of your life is encouragement enough to me! I keep telling my sister she needs a blog format on her website so that I can respond- like on yours . . . and she needs to get a skype phone like yours and she needs to . . . on and on I go- so glad I have ways of catching up on your life!

Popular Posts