Naughty List

The following businesses will be receiving coal from me this Christmas:
Toys R Us
Moppetsclosets
FamilyChristianStore.com

Toys R Us seeks to penalize early Christmas shoppers by placing unrealistic return deadlines on their items. I attempted to return an unopened item, with a receipt 98 days after the original purchase date and was simply denied a return, exchange, or any resolution other than "too bad".

Moppetsclosets at etsy.com hijacked my bracelets that have already been paid for and refuses to send me my stuff. The owner, Christi, has lied to me repeatedly and is now avoiding contact.

FamilyChristianStore.com canceled an order of mine without letting me know. So, I thought a Christmas gift was well on its way to the recipiant, only to find out through my own research that it indeed was not.

Comments

Popular Posts