Loser Family

Today my family began our "biggest loser" competition. We'll all work our abs off until April 1st to see who can lose the greatest percentage of body weight. The entry fee was $10 and the winner or shall I say loser takes all.
After my weigh-in and "before" photo (in a less than attractive sports bra and gym shorts) I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of 1/2 the fat ice cream and topped it with no fat caramel sauce. Ohh it was tasty! I sure hope everyone else enjoyed a little treat tonight!! To make up for all the sugar and other bad stuff that I consumed at 8pm, I RAN up the stairs. Since I paid my gym dues in Nov and Dec but never stepped foot in the door, I'm going to have to go double over the next 3 months to get my money's worth.
I'm hoping to go from "flabulous" to fabulous in 3 months!

Comments

mrscotis said…
i can't believe you didn't post your ( before ) biggest loser picture on your blog. :)

Popular Posts