Little Known Facts

To lighten the mood a little I thought I would share some little facts about myself that you may not know.

1.  When the dishwasher is full I wash "hand wash" dishes and leave the "dishwasher safe" dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher in the sink for another load because I'm that lazy.
2.  I increased my coat count by two this month.
3.  I've accepted that Matt is retiring in three years, but I am still holding out hope that he'll get a job in Europe so we can go back.
4.  When Gabe gets in trouble at school for things like running to the bus and talking in line on the way to lunch, I couldn't care less.
5.  I sent my kid to school today without a coat.  It was 30 degrees this morning.  He has two awesomely warm winter coats in the closet but I refused to let him wear one to school as punishment for leaving his school coat on the bus.  Thankfully, he found his other coat and will get to wear a coat to school tomorrow.
6.  I stole the cookie from the cookie jar.  Yes me.  That's who.
7.  I wouldn't trade a single day of my life for someone else's.  I feel super blessed to live each day under the grace God has given me, the love of my family and friends, and the adventures that seem to never end.
8. I voted for Obama in the Primaries in 2008.  However!!!!  I voted for McCain in the general.
9.  I believe the greatest gift I can give each of my students is a fresh start each day.  I will not hold the decisions of yesterday against them today.  Grace is my gift to them, math skills are a bonus.
10.  I do not want to be kept on life support if I'm a vegetable.
11.  My decision to follow Christ has nothing to do with heaven.
12.  I don't know why but I like hostess orange cupcakes, chocolate fudge pop tarts, and entemans glazed donuts.
13.  I struggle with judging people who are not independent.
14.  I haven't been checking my kids' homework.

Comments

Popular Posts