This is perfectly normal right?  Not the part about boots being in a window sill, but the number of boots I own.  Everyone has at least 6 pair of boots....right?  I was cleaning out a closet the other day and realized that I need the entire bottom flooring of one of the closets in order to properly store my boots.  I do have big feet so that definitely contributes to the fact that I no longer have any room in the bottom of that closet - but the lack of room in there made me realize that I don't have anymore room for another pair of boots.  Not that I am actively shopping for boots, I'm just saying that even if a pair of perhaps dressy black boots found their way into my home, I don't have anywhere to put them.

Comments

mrscotis said…
There is ALWAYS room for more boots!
Rachael said…
you make me laugh sweet friend!

Popular Posts