Sneak Peak!

My friend Angela is the mastermind behind our family photos. I met her just over 2 years ago when we become her downstairs neighbors in the apartment in Mannheim. Shortly after we moved in, she told me she was starting a photography business. I needed family pictures, so I signed up for a photo-shoot in Heidelberg. We loved our pictures and I knew as long as we were in Germany Angela would be stuck taking our family pictures. As it turns out we love their family too and so now they are all just flat stuck with us! Angela's business and talent has flourished in the past few years. She has an absolutely amazing eye, great ideas, and is just simply the most fabulous photographer ever!
This year I asked her to do a session for the boys separate from our family. I really wanted to get some great pictures of the boys in their element apart from the whole family gig. She met us at a park on Monday and spent a few hours with my rascally boys.
She just sent me a link to her blog with some sneak peaks of the pictures. Needless to say, I am SO. COMPLETELY. HAPPY! I expected great pictures but these are just so fabulous.
Alrighty then, this is what you came for, check them out!
If you are living in Germany and ready to invest in gorgeous photos.....give her a call!

Comments

Popular Posts