Questions for God

1. Equipping little boys with their own personal 'water' gun. Where is the logic in that? If you turn on a hose and don't hang on to it water sprays everywhere. Is this the kind of power a child should have?
2. Poop. Is this really the best way?
3. Salt water. Why can't all water be "fresh" then the world would have plenty of drinking water? What benefit does salt water have for us?
4. Do you ever wish you could reach down an give me a hug? Not like a spiritual warm wind kind of hug but an actual embrace? Because sometimes I really wish you could give me a hug.
5. How is it that you never give up on me?

Comments

Rachael said…
#1 is also on my list . . . I am going to add #4 and here is your answer to #3!: http://www.3fatchicks.com/3-beauty-benefits-of-swimming-in-salt-water/

Popular Posts