Apples and Oranges

My computer developed a long red line on the screen about 4 weeks ago. I turned it off and then back on again hoping that the long line was just a bad dream, but it was real. I instantly got a headache, called Matt whining, and then stewed about how such a thing could happen to a young pup of a computer. My Mac is only 10 months old!
No worries. It is an iMac! It took a few weeks to determine where the closest Apple Service center was, and another week or so to make time to go there, but last Thursday Matt went to the shop in Mannheim, made hand gestures describing the problem and today I have my computer back.
What did it cost for the repair? Nothing.
Headache trying to convince them to do warranty work? No.
Paperwork? None.
This is why we have Apples and not Oranges.

Comments

Rachael said…
I have been missing your posts . . . I suppose that is a descent excuse! I love the new picture- did you take it? Breathtaking- where is it?

Popular Posts