Goodbye America!

This will be my last posting from the USA for awhile.
As I sit in the hotel lobby listening to the chatter of check-out, reality is starting to set in - I am leaving my country of origin.
We'll stop by Target today, just because I can, grab some lunch somewhere where the menu is only in English, and then we'll head to the airport.
I feel like I should be scared to death of this adventure that lies ahead, but for some reason I am not. I'm not particularly excited, scared, or sad. I think I'm just ready.
Eli probably said it best yesterday "I'm ready to go to Germany so we can get a house". I think we are ready to get to Germany so we can get started on our new life. We have a house, car, and church to find, friends to meet, and exploring to do. We have had almost exactly a year to prepare for today. I don't know that I'm really prepared for the life we will have in a foreign country but I'm ready to get it started.
I'll try and update as soon as I can, it all depends on internet availablitity now!
Until next time . . .

Comments

Popular Posts