Space A . . . Again?

As promised in my November post, we are planning for our spring space-a trip to Spain! We have passports in hand, warm weather clothes packed, and the adventure was scheduled to begin tomorrow. Notice I said "was".
I've been meticulously tracking flights over the past two months and it was safe to say that between 1-3 flights leave Dover for Rota everyday! Great! Well, wouldn't you know it, tomorrow there are no scheduled flights leaving for Spain! Not a single one from any airport within a four hour drive! The good news is, we know this now so Matt will go to work tomorrow, Eli will go to school, I'll do whatever it is that I do, and we'll officially start trying to travel on Saturday.
I won't know until tomorrow or late tonight if there are flights to Spain on Saturday but we know of a flight to Portugal and are more than willing to check out Terceira instead.
Stay tuned - it us sure to be an adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts